Wigmore Primary School News
- Wigmore Primary School have worked through the Woodland Trust’s Green Tree Award scheme and have now achieved GOLD status!
- We held a well being week, the children enjoyed a range of activities. Here are some of their healthy plate designs.
- Register NOW for our exciting courses facilitated by Luton Adult Learning. We have some amazing courses starting in September/October 2018 with crèche facilities in the Family Room.
- Wigmore Primary will be hosting summer activities the first week of the holidays. Please see below for information. If interested please fill out booking form and return to school office. Kind regards Mr Marshall
- Cycling and walking to school now habit in Luton school
The Value of the month for June is Respect
We welcome Visits to the school to show how our Learning Environment works.
To book a tour, click here.
Welcome to our School
Dear Parents and Carers
At Wigmore Primary School we are committed to creating an inspiring and vibrant learning environment which develops happy, confident and resilient learners who are motivated towards achieving endless possibilities. We aim to provide children with the best start in their education and our high quality teaching ensures that they are well prepared for the future. Our school provides a range of learning opportunities which nurture individual talents so that every child experiences success. Through our well-rounded curriculum, children develop a passion for learning and create lifelong memories.
Our staff team are dedicated to providing children with the highest quality education and care, and this is further enhanced through successful relationships with parents and the local community. Teamwork, responsibility and respect are important to all of us here at Wigmore Primary School, and this features in all areas of school life.
You will find a lot of information on this website about our school, the staff and the many activities that our children enjoy. If you have any queries or would like to arrange a visit, please contact our school office, who will be happy to help.
Mrs L Flitton - Headteacher